Conservation & Restoration Projects
Working with and saving old buildings is becoming much more commonplace. Appointing the right team can ultimately save more buildings and ensure that our current heritage can be enjoyed by generations to come.
Block Architects have a dedicated team of architectural professionals who are experienced in small to major renovations and upgrade works to old and listed buildings. Working with private sector and public sector clients we also have experience in the repurposing and change of use of old and historic buildings. From inception to completion, we can advise clients on the most cost-effective way to ensure that your building and development projects meet the constraints of modern living and working practices and respond positively to the changing environmental requirements.
Projects we have recently completed include re-roofing old and listed buildings, external stonework repairs, window replacements, internal refurbishment and fit-out projects.
We can assist you with the following services:-
- Feasibility survey and drawings
- Budget and costing advice
- Appointment of a design team
- Procurement and contract method advice
- Planning and negotiation of planning process
- Building warrant and negotiation of warrant
- Advice and clarification on requirements for additional reports and/or studies
- Preparation of production and construction information
- Tender issue and negotiation
- Contract administration
- Inspection of works on site
- Health & safety practices
- Full design and consultancy service
To chat to us more about altering your home, please get in touch and we’ll do our very best to help.
NEWARTHILL COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTRE
Block Architects have a proven track record of designing inspiring spaces for residential and commercial projects throughout Scotland. We call upon our vast experience and excellent customer service to deliver projects that our clients love.